Director, Center for Responsible Global Business & Policy
Information Systems and Supply Chain Management Department
- PhD, University of Texas at Arlington
- MBA, University of Texas at Arlington
- BSME, Valparaiso University
Areas of Expertise/Research
- Reverse Logistics
- Supply Chain supplier selection
- The Role of Soft Systems Methodology in Planning for Sustainable Production, Greener Management: "Foresighting and Innovative Approaches to Sustainable Development Planning" 37:101-110, 2003. (A. Presley and L. Meade).
- A Conceptual Model for Selecting and Evaluating Third-Party Reverse Logistics Providers, Supply Chain Management, An International Journal; Vol. 7, No. 5, 2002, pp. 283-295. (L. Meade and J. Sarkis).
- R&D Project Selection using the Analytic Network Process, IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management, vol. 49, no. 1, Feb. 2002. pp. 59-66. (L. Meade and A. Presley).
- Strategic Analysis of Logistics and Supply Chain Management Systems Using the Analytical Network Process, Logistics and Transportation Review Journal, Vol. 34, No. 3, pp. 201-215, 1998. (L. Meade and J. Sarkis).
- Justifying Strategic Alliances and Partnering: A Prerequisite for Virtual Enterprising, Omega International Journal of Management Science, Vol. 25, No. 1, pp. 29-42, 1997. (L. Meade and J. Sarkis).
Honors and Awards
- Recipient of King Hagar Scholar Research Grant
- Undergraduate Teaching Award Core