Faculty Advisor, Educational Investment Fund
Stan Block Endowed Professor in Finance
- PhD, Purdue University
- MS, Purdue University
- MA, Western Kentucky University
- BS, David Lipscomb University
Areas of Expertise/Research
- Investments and Portfolio Management
- Lockwood, L.J. and S.C. Linn, 1990, An examination of market return volatility during overnight and intraday periods, 1964-1989, Journal of Finance 45, 591-601.
- Diltz, J.D., Lockwood, L.J., and Min, S., 1992, Sources of wealth loss in new equity issues, Journal of Banking and Finance 18, 621-632, also abstract reprinted in ISFA Digest volume 7, Winter 1995 (the International Society of Financial Analysts).
- Gallo, J.G. and L.J. Lockwood, 1997, Benefits of proper style classification of equity portfolio managers, Journal of Portfolio Management (Spring issue) 47-55; abstract reprinted in Dow Jones Asset Management (July/August, p. 53).
- Gallo, J., Lockwood, L., and M. Rodriguez, 2006, Differentiating CREF performance, Real Estate Economics 34, 173-209.
- Lockwood, L., and W. Prombutr, 2010, Sustainable growth and stock returns, Journal of Financial Research 33, 519-538.