Professor, Decision Science
Information Systems and Supply Chain Management Department
- PhD, Pennsylvania State University
- MBA, University of Rochester
- BE, University of Mysore
Areas of Expertise/Research
- Modeling and Analysis of Stochastic Inventory Control Systems
- Flexible Manufacturing Systems and Flexibility
- Project Engineering Design and Project Management
- Lot Sizing Under Limited-Time Price Reduction. Decision Sciences, Winter 2001. (with Rachamadugu, R.).
- Order Crossover in Stochastic Inventory Systems. Stochastic Models, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 279-309, 1995. (with Hayya, J. C., Xu, S. K, and He, Xin Xin).
- Suboptimality of Equal Lot Sizes for Finite Horizon Problems, Naval Research Logistics, vol. 41, pp. 1019-1027, 1994. (with Rachmadugu, R.).
- Sole versus Dual Sourcing in Stochastic Lead-Time (s, Q) Inventory Models. Management Science, vol. 37, no. 4, pp. 428-443,1991. (with Ord, J. K, Hayya, J. C., and Pan, A. C.).
- Measurement of Manufacturing Flexibility: A Value-based Approach, Journal of Operations Management, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 446-468, 1991. (with Jayakumar, M. D.).