Entrepreneurship and Innovation Department
- PhD, University of Oklahoma
Areas of Expertise/Research
- Entrepreneurial Resource Acquisition
- Non-verbal Expression in Entrepreneurial Pitches
- Entrepreneurial Narratives
- Emotions in Entrepreneurship
- Anglin, A.H., Courtney, C., Allison T.H. (2021). Venturing for Others, Subject to Role Expectations? A Role Congruity Theory Approach to Social Venture Crowdfunding Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice.
- Davis, B. C., Warnick, B. J., Anglin, A. H., & Allison, T. H. (2021). Gender and Counterstereotypical Facial Expressions of Emotion in Crowdfunded Microlending. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice.
- Warnick, B.J., Davis, B.C., Allison, T.H., Anglin, A.H. (2019) Express Yourself: Facial Expression of Happiness, Anger, Fear, and Sadness in Funding Pitches. Journal of Business Venturing.
- Plummer, L.A., Allison, T.H., and Connelly, B.L. (2016) Better Together? Signaling Interactions in New Venture Pursuit of Initial External Capital. AMJ, 59, 1585–1604
- Allison, T. H., Davis, B. C., Short, J. C., & Webb, J. W. (2015). Crowdfunding in a Prosocial Microlending Environment: Examining the Role of Intrinsic versus Extrinsic Cues. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 39(1), 53–73.