Kleinheinz Endowed Chair in International Finance and Investments
- PhD, University of Rochester
Areas of Expertise/Research
- International Capital Markets
- Investment Banking
- Market Microstructure
- Do tick size reductions improve liquidity? Implications for corporate finance research, (2020) with Greg Eaton and Tingting Liu, forthcoming, Journal of Financial Economics.
- Does institutional trading affect underwriting, (2019) with Amber Anand and TingTing Liu, with Amber Anand and Tingting Liu, Journal of Corporate Finance.
- The Convergence and Divergence of Investor's Opinions around Earnings News: Evidence from a Social Network, (2019), with R. Giannini and T. Shu, Journal of Financial Markets.
- Non-local disadvantage: An examination of social media sentiment,(2018) with R. Giannini and T. Shu, Review of Asset Pricing Studies, 8 (2).
- Customer-base Concentration, Profitability, and the Relationship Life Cycle, with Shawn Park and Celim Yildizhan, (2016). The Accounting Review, 91 (3)