Associate Professor of Professional Practice
Information Systems and Supply Chain Management Department
- PhD, Oklahoma State University
- MBA, Oklahoma State University
- BS, Oklahoma State University Stillwater
Areas of Expertise/Research
- Supply Chain Management
- Materials Management
- Operations Management
- Lean/Six Sigma Process Engineering
- Smith, M., Jordan, P., & Wallace, J. C. When the dark ones become darker: How Promotion orientation moderates the effects of the Dark Triad. Journal of Organizational Behavior.
- Smith, M. Jordan, P., & Wallace, J. C. Wiley-Blackwell Handbook of the Psychology of Occupational Safety and Workplace Health chapter on Individual difference/personality - implications for occupational health and safety.
Honors and Awards
- 2013 SAS Analytics Conference Poster Competition -Winner
- 2013 Engaged Management Scholarship Conference Poster Competition - Winner.
- 2013 Phi Kappa Phi - National Honor Society