- PhD,Pennsylvania State University
- MAcc, College of William & Mary
- BA, University of Virginia
Areas of Expertise/Research
- Consumer Behavior
- Consumer Preferences
- Consumer Financial Decisions
- Sensory Marketing
- Ross, Gretchen R, Margaret G Meloy, and Kurt A Carlson, "Preference Refinement after a Budget Contraction", Journal of Consumer Research, Volume 47, Issue 3, October 2020, Pages 412–430.
- Ross, Gretchen R., Margaret G. Meloy, and Lisa E. Bolton, “Disorder and Downsizing,” Journal of Consumer Research, Volume 47, Issue 6, April 2021, Pages 959-977.
Honors and Awards
- Ferber Award (2021)
- AMA-Sheth Foundation Doctoral Consortium Fellow (2019)