Information Systems and Supply Chain Management Department
- PhD, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- BSE, Princeton University
Areas of Expertise/Research
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Systems Management of Technology
- Healthcare Operations
- Queenan, C.C., M. Ferguson and J.K. Stratman, (2011) "Revenue Management Performance Drivers: An Exploratory Analysis within the Hotel Industry" Journal of Revenue and Pricing Management. 10(2), 172-188.
- Bendoly, E., E.D. Rosenzweig and J.K. Stratman, (2009) "The Efficient Use of Enterprise Information for Strategic Advantage: A Data Envelopment Analysis" Journal of Operations Management, 27(4), 310-323.
- Stratman, J.K. (2008) "Facilitating Offshoring with Enterprise Technologies: Reducing Operational Friction in the Governance and Production of Services." Journal of Operations Management, 26(2), 275-287.
- Stratman, J.K. (2007) "Realizing Benefits from Enterprise Resource Planning: Does Strategic Focus Matter?" Production and Operations Management, 16(2), 203-216.
- Bendoly, E., E.D. Rosenzweig and J.K. Stratman, (2007) "Performance Metric Portfolios: A Framework and Empirical Analysis." Production and Operations Management, 16(2), 257-276.
Honors and Awards
- David Eccles Faculty Fellow Award, David Eccles School of Business, University of Utah, May 2009
- David Eccles Emerging Scholar Award, David Eccles School of Business, University of Utah, May 2008