In the next offering in the Executive Communication series, Executive Presence II focuses on how to enhance your ability to craft and deliver authentic, impactful conversations and communications with key stakeholders both inside and outside of your organization.
This engaging and experiential two-day offering provides opportunities to refine your communication strategies to craft more powerful messages and leverage your individual leadership style to better engage individuals in groups in exceptional conversations and presentations. Participants will explore the components of the executive communicator’s mindset, expanding their ability to earn the trust of your audience as they deliver communications authentically and with presence.
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
October 19-20, 2022
2 in-person program days
Cost: $1,895* and includes all class materials, breakfast, lunch and refreshments.
Certificates will be awarded based on successful completion of the 2-day training.
Click here to see the list of safety measures we are adding to our in-person programs.
* A 20 percent discount will be given to companies that enroll two or more employees.
* A 30 percent discount will be given to TCU Alumni and TCU Faculty/Staff.
* A 10 percent discount will be given to U.S. veterans and employees of non-profit organizations.
Who Should Attend?
Business leaders at all levels who want to create or hone their executive communication style, presentation, and delivery skills while improving their ability to inspire others through changes both within and outside of their organizations.
What You Will Learn
- Common pitfalls in executive communications and how to avoid them
- How to distill a communications challenge into a concise brief
- How to effectively use presentation tools and tailor your verbal and non-verbal skills to enhance your message delivery
- Presentation and delivery techniques for executive meetings, team meetings, and other settings or forums
- How to create compelling and genuine messages that will effectively reach your stakeholders and team
- How to take inventory of your key messages so they’re meaningful to others
- The differences between conversation, facilitation, and presentation, and how to spot the right time to employ each
- A formula for off-the-cuff communications to inspire teams quickly when you don’t have anything prepared
How You Will Benefit
- Rise above the standard toolkit of executive communications
- Craft important communications with improved quality and efficiency
- Deliver messages to key stakeholders with a signature, personal style
- Develop a communicator’s mindset and become trusted to deliver important messages inside and out of your organization