In the age of Teams, Zoom, Texts and Slack, how can a leader connect through the chaos? Leaders who rise above the unique challenges of the digital era will succeed by embracing the responsibility of communication and consistently seeking opportunities to enhance their executive communication skills. This requires resisting the urge to yield to hasty means of communication and instead design thoughtful, impactful messaging that motivate people to be the best versions of themselves and accomplish incredible things.
The risks of disconnection, disengagement, and misunderstanding are ever-present. Continuously developing effective and authentic executive communication skills is imperative, as leaders regularly deliver high-stakes messages around organizational change, finances, strategy, and other pertinent topics.
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
March 24-25, 2022
2 in-person program days
Cost: $1,895* and includes all class materials, breakfast, lunch and refreshments.
Certificates will be awarded based on successful completion of the 2-day training.
Click here to see the list of safety measures we are adding to our in-person programs.
* A 20 percent discount will be given to companies that enroll two or more employees.
* A 30 percent discount will be given to TCU Alumni and TCU Faculty/Staff.
* A 10 percent discount will be given to U.S. veterans and employees of non-profit organizations.
Who Should Attend?
Business leaders at all levels who want to create or hone their executive communication style, presentation, and delivery skills while improving their ability to inspire others through changes both within and outside of their organizations.
What You Will Learn
- Common pitfalls in executive communications and how to avoid them
- How to distill a communications challenge into a concise brief
- How to effectively use presentation tools and tailor your verbal and non-verbal skills to enhance your message delivery
- Presentation and delivery techniques for executive meetings, team meetings, and other settings or forums
- How to create compelling and genuine messages that will effectively reach your stakeholders and team
- How to take inventory of your key messages so they’re meaningful to others
- The differences between conversation, facilitation, and presentation, and how to spot the right time to employ each
- A formula for off-the-cuff communications to inspire teams quickly when you don’t have anything prepared
How You Will Benefit
- Rise above the standard toolkit of executive communications
- Improved quality of the messages you create and share
- Improved efficiency in crafting important communications
- Inject personal style into the way you deliver messages to key stakeholders
- Develop a communicator’s mindset and become trusted to deliver important messages inside and out of your organization