In this program, you’ll discover approaches for deepening your own self-awareness, improving your ability to communicate, and enhancing your capability to project authenticity and stronger “leadership presence” to lead even more effectively in your organization.
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
November 16-17, 2021
Cost: $1,695* and includes all class materials, breakfast, lunch and refreshments.
Certificates will be awarded based on successful completion of the 2-day training.
Click here to see the list of safety measures we are adding to our in-person programs.
* A 20 percent discount will be given to companies that enroll two or more employees.
* A 30 percent discount will be given to TCU Alumni and TCU Faculty/Staff.
* A 10 percent discount will be given to U.S. veterans and employees of non-profit organizations.
Who Should Attend?
Business leaders at all levels who want to become more self-aware, improve their ability to establish genuine connections, and deepen their ability to communicate, influence and lead positive change.
What You Will Learn
Real life leadership approaches and practical tools you can put into practice immediately.
How You Will Benefit
- Deepen your understanding and awareness of your style, values, & “leadership purpose” to draw upon your own “authentic” leadership to build workplace connections and relationships.
- Refine your approach to communication, refine your communication style, and deepen your ability to connect, influence & lead.
- Receive feedback from a TCU Faculty Advisor during the program to help develop and apply practical tools and approaches for improving your executive presence and communication.
- Learn how to extend positive impressions through crafted virtual presence within the digital sphere and how to stage yourself and engage with your audiences.
- Communication Style
- Clarity & Focus for Message Development
- Authenticity & Leadership Style
- Leadership Purpose & Personal Branding
- Influence & Persuasion
- Presentation Approaches & Structure
- Storytelling & Handling Difficult Questions
- Leading & Communicating During Challenging Situations
- Virtual Presence within the Digital Sphere