Executive presence is the ability to inspire confidence in others, create powerful connections and convey a compelling perspective. It’s underscored by authenticity, transparency and a strong sense of purpose. Leaders are not defined nor empowered by their titles. They are defined by who they are, what they believe and how they show up. Executive presence and the ability to convey a compelling vision are essential skills for today’s leaders.
In this two-day offering, participants will discover approaches for deepening their self-awareness, improving their ability to project authenticity and stronger “leadership presence”, and being more purposeful in how they show up to better engage stakeholders, align teams around a new direction, and lead even more effectively in their organization.
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
September 27-28, 2022
2 in-person program days
Cost: $1,895* and includes all class materials, breakfast, lunch and refreshments.
Certificates will be awarded based on successful completion of the 2-day training.
Click here to see the list of safety measures we are adding to our in-person programs.
* A 20 percent discount will be given to companies that enroll two or more employees.
* A 30 percent discount will be given to TCU Alumni and TCU Faculty/Staff.
* A 10 percent discount will be given to U.S. veterans and employees of non-profit organizations.
Day two of this in-person program will dedicate time to enhance a leader’s on-camera and virtual presence. In a world filled with a 24/7 news cycle, viral videos, and social media superstars, organizations need articulate, camera-savvy professionals who can think on their feet and clearly represent their company’s brand and vision to today’s audience. Modern viewers are quick to judge, with an ever-diminishing attention span.
Engage with different on-camera scenarios such as a news interview, social media video post, marketing campaign video, or Zoom presentation, where executives can benefit from knowing the tricks of the trade that gives presenters the edge needed to exude executive presence while on camera. The camera presence segment of the course will help equip leaders with the skills needed to handle themselves on camera in the public and private eye and strategically anticipate the small details that make a big difference.
Who Should Attend?
Business leaders at all levels who want to become more self-aware, improve their ability to establish genuine connections, strengthen their presence, and gain best-practices on relaying presence and confidence while on-camera whether a web camera, new interview or an organizational marketing video.
What You Will Learn
- What executive presence means today
- Authenticity and impact
- Poise, confidence and mental preparation for executives
- Engaging stakeholders and conveying an executive presence
- On-camera communication, messaging and presence skills
- The nature of the news media and social campaigns
- What makes a successful on-camera pitch
How You Will Benefit
- Defining your own personal leadership brand
- Gaining skills for showing up and responding in difficult circumstances
- Conveying presence and a more compelling demeanor
- Script and talking point preparations for on-camera and web camera presence
- Maintaining control during an on-camera interview
- Confidence and polished executive presence skills
- Keys to a successful Zoom presence