When you apply to TCU Neeley, you’ll be assigned an academic advisor based on your last name. Advising is mandatory for your first four semesters at TCU.
Schedule Your Appointment
Call 817-257-6772 or stop by the Neeley Academic Advising Center.
Monday - Friday
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Arrive on time. If you are late, you will be rescheduled to a later date.
Need to cancel? Call or email 24 hours in advance.
Bring With You
- Your Degree Progress Core Report. Make sure you’ve completed the Advising Session Checklist.
- A printed degree audit.
What You Can Expect From Us
Your academic advisor will support you through your entire academic career. We will listen carefully and respect your questions, concerns and challenges to help you understand TCU Neeley’s policies and procedures.
We will help you define your academic, career and personal goals; choose a major and a minor; and create a plan to reach your goals.
We will connect you with important campus resources and opportunities and ensure confidentiality in accordance with TCU policies and the Federal Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
What Is Expected of You
You are expected to act professionally and treat your advisor with respect. We encourage you to:
- Take responsibility for making your own academic and career decisions based on available information and guidance from your advisor.
- Meet with your advisor once a semester or attend group advising if you are a first-year or second-year student.
- Check your my.tcu.edu account regularly and your TCU email daily.
- Use our website as well as the FAQ listed on the site.
- Understand the registration process and use the TCU class search engine to find specific courses.
- Be aware of and adhere to all requirements and deadlines.
Neeley NavigatorsNeeley Navigators are upper-class business student trained to answer your questions about prerequisites, curriculum, classroom experience, resources and more. But more than that, they will share their unique perspectives about the Neeley School of Business community.
Come visit the Neeley Navigators every Monday-Thursday from 10:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. on the first floor of the Hays Business Commons in the Rogers Rotunda, or email email@example.com.
*Neeley Navigators will not discuss an advisee’s grades or individualized student plans and are not meant to replace the professional advisors. Neeley Navigators are selected for the program through a competitive application process in the spring semester.