- Must be enrolled in a United States or North American business school and be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be a first-year, full-time MBA student.
- You should be interested in exploring sales, marketing and finance positions with PepsiCo.
- Each invited university is limited to two MBA students. Each MBA program sponsor should register their students.
- Teams of four will be randomly assigned from the pool of participants.
- A copy of the case will be given to each participant at their team’s start time on Saturday.
- Each team will have five hours to work on the case.
- During the first two hours, a PepsiCo representative will be available to answer questions.
- Teams are allowed to use the internet in preparation of their recommendation and presentation. In the event of any technical problems, the organizer should be notified immediately.
- Presentations must be in PowerPoint format. A flash drive will be provided and collected. No previously completed PowerPoints can be used.
- Each team will have 10 minutes to present recommendations to the panel of judges who will have up to 10 minutes to ask questions.
- All team members are encouraged to participate in the presentation but are not required to do so. We recommend that each team member is prepared to answer questions.
- A timekeeper will cut off the presentation at 10 minutes and Q&A at 20 minutes.
- Attire for the competition is business formal.