Congratulations on choosing a business degree at TCU. We hope to see you in our halls and classrooms soon. However, you can't get into the prestigious TCU Neeley School of Business just by walking in the doors. Admission is competitive. Here’s a quick overview.
- Apply to TCU. List your first-choice major as pre-business. Apply now.
- Spend your first and second years at TCU completing all the pre-business requirements (Lower-Division Requirements).
- In your second year, apply to the TCU Neeley School of Business and declare your business major.
- Spend your third and fourth years at TCU Neeley completing all your BBA graduation requirements.
- You’ll be notified of an admission decision by the Neeley Academic Advising Center before enrollment for the next semester opens.
- If you are accepted to the business school, you’ll be assigned an advisor and will be notified by email to schedule an appointment to review your new academic plan.
Business is a popular major, so admission is competitive. Not everyone who applies will be accepted. But your first step is to follow every one of these steps. Click below for details.