Take advantage of the opportunities to enhance your education and stand out to prospective employers.
If you are a TCU student and would like to change your major to business, you’ll need to meet the following requirements.
- Have a 3.25 GPA or higher
- At least one semester completed at TCU
- Students are strongly encouraged to take at least two of the four first-year requirements available to them as non-business students (ENGL 10803, ECON 10223, ECON 10233, or MATH 10283); not doing so may result in delaying graduation. NOTE: Each of these courses must be taken for a grade. No Pass/No Credit is allowed.
- Submit an application, résumé and essay to the Neeley School of Business by 12:00 p.m. (noon) on April 29 (application opens March 2022): Submit your online application
- Learn about required Microsoft certifications
- Please email any questions you have to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to TCU. If you are transferring to TCU to study business, you must meet these requirements.
- At least a 3.0 transfer GPA (four-year university)
- Minimum 3.25 transfer GPA (community college)
- All other requirements to apply to the Neeley School of Business
- Ensure you meet transfer requirements
- Complete the transfer checklist
- Register for transfer orientation on my.tcu.edu