- PhD, University of Missouri
- MS, University of Kansas
- BS. University of Kansas
Areas of Expertise/Research
- Corporate Governance
- Financial Reporting
- Empirical Accounting Research
- Albrecht, A., E. G. Mauldin, and N. J. Newton. 2018. Do Auditors Recognize the Dark Side of Executive’s Accounting Competence? The Accounting Review 93(6): 1-28.
- Albrecht, A., M. Glendening, K. Kim, and R. Pereira. 2020. Auditor Going Concern Opinions and Bank Systemic Risk: Evidence from the 2007-2009 Financial Crisis. Auditing: A Journal of Practice and Theory 39(3): 1-28.
- Albrecht, A., M. Glendening, K. Kim, and K. J. Lee. 2023. Material Changes in Accounting Estimates and the Usefulness of Earnings – forthcoming at Review of Accounting Studies
Honors and Awards
- Accounting Doctoral Scholar (2012-2016)