- Understanding of basic mathematics – e.g., the completion of college algebra or business quantitative methods with a grade of “C” or better.
- Copies of official transcripts from your degree-issuing university and any university at which you completed graduate-level course work. If you are admitted, we will request the official transcripts from all previously attended colleges or universities. We reserve the right to rescind an offer of admission should any misrepresentation occur. TCU graduates are not required to submit official transcripts.
- Contact information for up to three people who can provide recommendations (we do not accept recommendation letters) – ideally, people who are familiar with you from a professional setting.
- Submitting an exam score (GMAT, GRE, SAT or ACT) is optional when you apply by the early deadline. See deadlines for further information.
- Résumé: Communicate the nature of your past positions and major professional accomplishments.
- Impressive answers on your application essays.
- Admission Interview (invitation only): Required for admission, but not all applicants are invited to interview. After a preliminary review of your application, if you are selected for an interview, you will be notified by email or phone.
- Course-by-Course Transcript Evaluations: If your degree was earned at an institution outside of the U.S., you will need to submit them with a certified English translation. We recommended you submit them through World Education Services (WES) for evaluation. See the National Association of Credential Evaluations Service for a full list of providers
- Applicants from China will also need to provide their bachelor's degree certification and diploma.
- Applicants from India must have completed at least a three-year bachelor's degree, with evidence of strong and consistent performance.
Students admitted to TCU with an F-1 status must request an I-20 form. To secure an F-1 visa, we require students to secure and complete the following:
- A completed International Scholar form: TCU International Student/Scholar form
- A financial statement, required after admission but before the Certificate of Eligibility (I-20 or IAP 66): Financial Statement
- Bank statement to show proof of funds to cover the estimated expenses for the first year of academic study as outlined in the Financial Statement document
- A valid passport
We are proud to enroll top students straight from TCU’s premier undergraduate programs. As high-achieving Horned Frogs, your $100 application fee, test score, and formal interview are waived. Graduating seniors and recent alumni from the following programs earn automatic admission:
BNSF Neeley Leadership Program
John V. Roach Honors College