Applicants to our evening, part-time programs may choose whether or not to submit a GMAT, GRE or Executive Assessment (EA) test score. Since our programs are small by design, we are able to evaluate each applicant thoroughly, and assess academic readiness through review of transcripts and other application materials. Evidence of academic readiness may include the following:
- Earned a 3.0 undergraduate cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 scale) or a graduate degree in a STEM designated area.
- Evidence of quantitative/analytical skills (e.g., earned a minor in a STEM designated program, relevant training or certification, professional experience demonstrating quantitative/analytical abilities).
- Earned a terminal degree, the highest academic degree that can be awarded in a particular field (Examples include JD, MD and PhD).
- Successfully completed a graduate-level, for-credit certificate program through the TCU Neeley School of Business.
- Earned a relevant professional certification such as a CPA.