Ready to bring value to your organization? The TCU Sales Showcase is an annual series that connects you with rising sales talent through various events, including career fairs, student competitions and community gatherings. Our series provides an opportunity to invest in the future sales leaders we need today, and tomorrow.
Virtual Sales Career Fair
November 3 and 4, 2021
1:00 – 7:00 p.m. (both days)
Engage more than 100 sales students, and an additional 400 undergraduate and graduate students from across campus, and TCU alumni. We’ve partnered with the Alcon Career Center at the Neeley School of Business for this engaging two-day virtual event.
- $350 for general attendance
- $500 for attendance, plus digital promotions on social channels and email announcements
Students and Alumni: Register for Free
November 8, 10, 15 and 17, 2021
4:00 – 6:00 p.m. (competition) and 6:00 – 6:50 p.m. (judging debrief)
Serve as a judge in our student role-play competition and watch rising sales talent in action. You’ll have the opportunity to provide direct feedback to students and score their pitches.
- $150 per judge for one day
- $500 for all four days and provide up to 5 judges
Post Competition Receptions
November 10 and 15, 2021
7:00 – 8:30 p.m.
Connect with TCU alumni and sales students at a reception following the student role-play competition.
- $2,750 includes career fair general attendance and up to 4 judges on the day of your selected reception
- Receptions on November 8 and 17 have been secured by Gartner and Federated Insurance
Semester Sales Award Reception
December 1, 2021
5:30 – 7:00 p.m.
Join us for a night of celebration as we acknowledge excellence through awards at this community gathering at TCU.
- $5,000 includes career fair general attendance and up to 4 judges at all 4 role-play competition days
- Thank you to last year's sponsor, Paycom